Whether you're looking for a one-hour presentation on a specific topic or a half-day seminar to unite and equip your team, David can customize a program that's just right for your group. Topics include:
- You're an Evangelist! This presentation helps catechists understand that their role isn't just to come once a week and teach off of a lesson plan... their role is to share the Gospel through personal witness, relationship building, and--of course--the lesson plan.
- What Teens Need to Know About God. David dissects one of his popular youth presentations and explains the elements that go into an effective presentation of the Gospel. Whether your staff is preparing a formal presentation, putting together a retreat, or setting goals for their year of ministry, this presentation will keep what's most important on their minds.
- How to Share Your Faith Story. One of the most effective ways to encourage a young person to embrace his or her faith is to share what God has done for you... But what's the best way to share your story? Should you talk about all your past mistakes? Should you talk about what you currently struggle with? How vulnerable should you be? This presentation equips catechists and youth workers to share their life with teens in a godly, effective, and responsible way.
- Team-Building Activities. This session incorporates an interactive activity that builds camaraderie among your staff and serves as the basis for a discussion on working with young people in ministry.
- How to Give a Dynamic Presentation. It's not rocket science, yet many people lose their audience in the first 30 seconds. This presentation gives practical tips on how to get and keep an audience's attention and how to effectively deliver your message.